Search here for Chinatown Bus information to Boston New York DC Atlanta express service Terms and Consitions :
Thanks for visiting www.chinatown-bus.com ! Your use of our website and the services available through the website are subject to the following Terms & Conditions ("Terms"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Condition at any time. Please do not use our website if you do not agree to any of these Terms. Your use of our website indicates your consent to the Terms.
CONDITION OF USE: (1) The ticket is valid only for the date and time stated on the ticket. (2) Customer have to bring a Government issued photo ID and a printout of the eTickets (confirmation email) at boarding for ID Check. (3) Customer's name (s) on e-ticket have to match passenger's (or one of the passengers') name. (4) The printout of eTickets must be signed by customer as proof of boarding. (5) **Passenger must arrive 30 minutes prior departure time, otherwise the seat might be sold to others
1. Tickets can be purchased online at www.chinatown-bus.com, over the phone with our customer service representative or on site at one of our terminal locations. All seats are served on first-come, first-serve basis, so purchasing the ticket online is strongly recommended.
2. All tickets are payable in United States currency at the time of purchase. Visa, MasterCard, American express, Discover will be accepted for the online purchase.
3. All tickets are non-refundable once transactions are completed.
4. When the bus schedule has been changed because of the weather or bus company, you can either change your ticket or get the full refund. All the refund will be 5-7 business days to be posted back on to your account.
5. You may reschedule your trip by calling our customer service representatives at 917-398-0398 at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled departing time. Tickets can only be rescheduled to the same route in the same direction provided by the original bus carrier. There will be a minimum charge of $5 fee per ticket for rescheduling through customer service representatives.
6. A confirmation email with E-ticket will be sent to your email address as soon as the transaction is complete. If you have not received the confirmation email within 30 minutes, please contact customer service.
7. Passengers under the age of 16 must be accompanied with an adult. There is no special offers for seniors, students, veterans etc.
8. Baggage will be limited to 1 pieces per adult ticket, plus one carry on baggage. Search here for Chinatown Bus information to Boston New York DC Atlanta express service IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR MISPLACED BAGGAGE. Bicycles may be transported, customer has to call the Search here for Chinatown Bus information to Boston New York DC Atlanta express service bus in advance to confirm space availability. No bicycles are allowed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
9. www.chinatown-bus.com will not be responsible for delays or cancellations caused by weather, traffic, road conditions or other extreme circumstances beyond our control.
10. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi services on all of our buses. No refund will be made when circumstances prevent us from making Wi-Fi services available.
11. No pets are allowed on the bus except service animals. The service animal is the responsibility of its owner and must be under the control of its owner at all times (i.e., leash, harness or carrier). Service animals must ride in the bus within the customer`s space and may not travel in the aisle or occupy a seat. We reserve the right to refuse passage to any animal that poses a direct threat to the health and safety of other customers or personnel.
12. All of our buses are smoke-free. Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, electronic simulated smoking materials, is prohibited on board.
13. To ensure all passengers safety, security, and maintain an enjoyable environment on the bus, www.chinatown-bus.com reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to customer at any time.
14. For passengers with disabilities or special needs, including people who use wheelchairs, we require 48-hour advance notice through our customer service: 917-398-0398. This advance notice is in accordance with federal guidelines, and it is beneficial, as your request(s) can then be more readily accommodated.
15. All passengers must follow any applicable local, state and Federal laws and regulations while traveling with Search here for Chinatown Bus information to Boston New York DC Atlanta express service.
16. www.chinatown-bus.com reserves the right to change, alter or amend these Terms and Conditions any time and without prior notice.
For more information check iLIKEBUS.com!
TEL: 917-398-0398 (24 Hours ) help@iLIKEBUS.com
Sent again or send to other email?